What do we do:
• Technology planning, management, policy, implementation and support, including:
- Apple DEP, MDM and zero-touch OOB (Out of Box) remote setup for new client units.
- Remote workflow - affordable secure remote work options and support
- Domain setup and migration
- Office 365 setup, migration and maintenance
- GSuite setup, migration and maintenance
- Server setup, migration and virtualization.
- AWS services setup and maintenance
- Security - Practical and practicable security policy and practices, for businesses of all size.
- Security training for company employees: We can help you empower you and your employees with real-world usable knowledge and habits for navigating an increasingly hazardous online world, and ensure they are an asset instead of a "weakest link."
• Email and "cloud"-based filesharing setup and migration
• PC (Windows) malware removal - viruses, trojans, spyware, etc.
• All levels of hardware repair and upgrades on PCs
• Networking (Planning/topology, hardware installation and systems configuration)
• High-level troubleshooting and optimization of Mac OS X and Windows.
• Server setup (Mac OS X and Windows)
• Cross-platform integration (Mac OS X and Windows)
• Training, from basic familiarization with operating systems, to group training on Mac OS X and Windows for technical support staff.
• Implementation of the best of available open-source software (spam & antivirus controls, network diagnostic tools)
• Data migration, conversion (mac-to-pc and pc-to-mac)
• Data recovery
• Mac OS X imaging
Core Solution Group goes beyond helping you find the best solution for your needs and getting it set up. Our experience in OS X support for small to large companies is unmatched in the Valley, with advanced, effective problem-solving.